If you decide to take your child out of the program for whatever reason, a 14 day written notice is required. You are responsible to pay your regular rate as specified in your contact whether or not you continue to bring your child to the center for the remaining 14 days.
A child may be discharged from our program for the following reasons. (All attempts are made to have the child stay with us).
- If tuition is not paid by 5 p.m. on Monday of the week of care Childcare Resource Network reserves the right to pause care until all tuition and any applicable late charge is paid.
- Failure of parent/guardian to pay tuition.
- Lack of parental cooperation
- Failure to complete required forms
- Continuous inappropriate behavior
- If an overpayment is made and a refund is requested, the parent/guardian of entry should complete and submit the Refund Request Form to the Center Director. Refunds are paid by check only. After receiving the properly completed Refund Request Form, it takes 4 to 6 weeks for a refund check to be issued. Childcare Resource Network will pay the refund to the person who signed the financial contract.